вторник, 3 января 2012 г.

Raphael Tonchia - Bitter Honey



Hello, my name is Ralph, I'm 18 years old and live in Italy, on the east coast, in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia.
The city where I was born and I live is called Udine. In my region there is a label of punk rock pretty famous name "Making Believe Records" (http://www.mbrecords.it/), try to see it! In my city there is very little chance of playing music and the only chance there is to play metal, I hate metal.
But despite that, you can not find local cool!
I listen to punk rock music since I was young (8 years) and the sound also, in fact I have two groups: "Bitter Honey", Italian pop punk with female vocals, and "The Giacomello's" Ramones-style punk rock with English lyrics.
I play guitar in their respective groups, then do the chorus in the first, second I am in the main entry! If you want to hear you are on youtube or facebook Bitter Honey songs, instead of Giacomello's nothing because we are waiting to record a super album hehe! Our genre is the classic punk rock with the addition of our special features, you'll hear soon hehe!
As you can understand my music is completely influenced by the Ramones, I love the Ramones, and I think they are the best group, with the Beatles, on the ground! Besides them I listen to bands like Screeching Weasel, The Queers, Riverdales, The Manges, The Methadones, Tough, Retarded, Stinking Polecats etc.. In addition, I particularly love the Misfits, in fact I also include their logo as a tattoo!

I conclude by saying that the whole of Italy has some really good punk rock band and they deserve a listen to one or more ... Unfortunately, no one is interested in the scene and this is really a shame!
Anyway good luck for the zine, it was a pleasure to answer you and I appreciate your work, I highly recommend this continues, you have my support!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий